Historic C.P.R. freight shed situated at Marina Park Village (Prince Arthur's Landing) since 1915

Files

LVA-0003.jpg

Title

Historic C.P.R. freight shed situated at Marina Park Village (Prince Arthur's Landing) since 1915

Subject

Arts

Description

Colour photograph of the C.P.R. freight shed with the brick painted white. The freight shed was built in the first decade of the 20th century. From 1969 the C.P.R. shed served as the Summer Gallery for the LVA who hosted workshops and group and solo exhibitions. The City of Thunder Bay allowed the artists to use the building in return for contributions to repairs and maintenance

Creator

LVA

Source

Photo album 1972-

Rights

Public domain

Format

Photograph

Type

Still image

Identifier

scan#LVA-0003

Files

Citation

LVA, “Historic C.P.R. freight shed situated at Marina Park Village (Prince Arthur's Landing) since 1915,” Archives & Digital Collections at Lakehead University Library, accessed December 2, 2022, https://digitalcollections.lakeheadu.ca/items/show/3241.

Not viewed

debug