Finnish National Evangelical Lutheran Church

Files

MG8,D,1,1,D,I13.jpg

Title

Finnish National Evangelical Lutheran Church

Subject

Churches
Architecture
Communities in Northwestern Ontario

Description

Black and white photograph of the Finnish National Evangelical Church on Wilson Street. This was the first Lutheran Church in Port Arthur; later the name was changed to Bethel Lutheran.

Date

circa 1910

Contributor

Donated by Mary McDonald to the Thunder Bay Finnish Canadian Historical Society

Rights

Public domain

Format

Photograph

Type

Still image

Identifier

MG8,D,1,1,D,I13

Files

Citation

“Finnish National Evangelical Lutheran Church,” Archives & Digital Collections at Lakehead University Library, accessed June 28, 2022, https://digitalcollections.lakeheadu.ca/items/show/2580.

Not viewed

debug